Rossignol believes that competition is all about sharing and passion: the flame that burns in all those who have experienced the excitement of the start, the thrill of speed and the inexpressible joy of victory. Whether seven or seventy years old, an Olympic champion or a weekend competitor, they all live for the adrenaline rush and the moments where they feel truly heroic. With all these heroes in mind, we have designed the HERO ski to help this happy bunch of thrill-seekers and stars of the sloped achieve their craziest dreams and share the unrivaled feeling of a frenzied finish area.
This specific tip construction involves stepping the end-points of the top two layers, one metal and the other fiberglass. The objective is to reduce tip inertia and weight, creating a ski that is livelier and more receptive. This construction also delivers better torsional control of the tip, for more effective grip and very high precision in turns.
POWER TURN ROCKER
This ski is cambered over 90% of its length, delivering power, superior snow feel, and excellent grip on the piste. The remaining 10% features a tip rocker for easier turn initiation and control.
PROP TECH TECHNOLOGY
Transversal ski flex release system. To improve turn initiation and make handling more enjoyable, our racers and the Rossignol racing department have worked together on a new project. The top layer of the ski’s structure is cut lengthwise for superior power transfer and enhanced ski control. Skis featuring the technology are intuitive, and offer greater grip and precision. This technology is used by all our World Cup racers.